I am the new guy

Любые разговорчики на тему разработки
Robertciz

I am the new guy

Post by Robertciz » Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:00 pm

This "merle mutation" is one thing that I donВґt understand... I mean how have you come in to the conclusion that itВґs a whole new gene? How has this thing been prooved?

Because I really do not believe that itВґs a new gene. IВґve had these "merles" in some of my winterwhite litters first ones years ago and IВґm sure that they are just terrible pearls. Too dark and dirty pearls. And as a matter of fact it is not that hard to get them...

Эта "merle мутация" - то, что я никак не пойму... Я имею в виду, как Вы приходите к выводу, что это целый новый ген? Как можно это проверить?

Потому что я действительно не верю, что это новый ген. У меня были эти "merles" в некоторых из моих помётов джунгариков первый - год назад и я уверена, что они - просто страшные жемчуга. Слишком темные и слишком грязные. И фактически их совсем не сложно получить...
<a href=https://interpult-s.ru>Определение наличие мобильной версии сайта</a>

Henryneeni

I am the new guy

Post by Henryneeni » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:17 pm

Nah, strictly PA. Our territory in pa is massive already without outbof state travel even though youre close by.
Obviously Im new around here and to the whole forum thing lol, in your opinion what are some interesting thing I should read to aid my learning process? Theres so much its hard to decide where to start.